Monday, March 3, 2008

Springtime in the Rockies

Well, it snowed again. That's how it goes here in the Rockies. The weather never can make up its mind. It was really warm on Thursday and Friday, but then Saturday it snowed. Before the snow hit on Saturday, Josh and my dad were cutting down some trees in the backyard. Earlier in the winter, we had a big wind storm and it blew down one of the really tall trees in the backyard and it took out the power lines and phone lines. They had to cut up the tree that fell, and all the other trees it damaged. Mitchell was outside helping for a while, but then he came in and started complaining to my mom that they wouldn't let him do anything cool, just hand the gas can to them. Then he started complaining about no one letting him make macaroni and cheese by himself. Apparently he thinks he's pretty big stuff...

3 comments:

Miss M said...

Hooray!!!! You're back. I've missed hearing about you guys. Congrats on the dream job, and good luck on the studying. I love the turtle.

I might be in town in May. I hope to see you and the cute kiddies them
M

SkylineHIghClassOf2000 said...

tania my husband is up at the picu and er at pcmc... he oves it. it is a great place to work!

Unknown said...

Kids seem to always think they're bigger than they are, don't they? And I don't think they'll quite understand it until they have kids of their own. :) Kids are sure cute, aren't they?
Joan